Permitted Uses: 1 projectThis license allows the purchaser to use the images/artwork for their own use personal use ONLY. This means the project/end product CANNOT be sold, used, or redistributed for profit, financial gain or promotional material of any kind.
- Permitted Uses: Having it printed to hang on your wall, adding it to your own wedding invitations, or creating a gift for someone.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Printing it on promotional material, using it on your website, or any social media with the intent to promote the sale of and good or service. Cannot use it on packaging, paid advertisements or anything else that suggests commercial activity.
Only the purchaser is allowed to use the images/artwork. It cannot be forwarded, sent or shared with others.
- Permitted Uses: Uploading the artwork to a third-party site to have a custom cocktail napkins made.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Forwarding the artwork to another designer, friend, or vendor that does not hold a license.
The purchaser is only allowed to use the artwork/imagery ONE time for ONE project. If you do intend to use it more than once (multiple gifts, print it for multiple people, or use it for more than one project) a commercial license must be purchased.
- Permitted Uses: Having the venue illustration printed on stationery as a gift for someone.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Using the imagery on both a personal and business social media accounts
Permitted Uses: Up to 500 end products
This license allows the purchaser to use the images/artwork on behalf of a client or a project where the end product that IS BEING SOLD for profit, or a financial gain. Commercial license purchasers are allowed to use the artwork/imager for up the 500 end products for sale.
- Permitted Uses: You can use it for multiple wedding clients, or have it printed welcome bags, t-shirts, etc.
- Non Permitted Uses: You cannot sell, package or redistribute the artwork in its original form for financial gain. For example, you cannot download the imagery/artwork, put your logo on it and resell it as is on your website.
Only the purchaser is allowed to use the images/artwork for business purposes. It cannot be forwarded, sent or shared with others, including in-company employees.
- Permitted Uses: Sending the artwork to be letterpressed by a different print vendor
- Non-Permitted Uses: Sending the artwork to your entire team to be used with their own clients. If multiple designers will be using the artwork, multiple commercial licenses need to be purchased.
**If you intend to use the imagery/artwork for more than 500 end products, or would like an extended commercial license, please email us at email@example.comNON-PERMITTED LICENSE USES of either PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL LICENSES:
- You cannot sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights or make available for use by others all or a portion of the images/artwork in form or formats designed or intended for re-use that will allow a third party to access to the images in digital vector format, like Pdf, Ai, photoshop vector Shapes, Eps, Flash, SVG and any vector file format.
- If the creation of an end asset is in ANY WAY in direct competition with the original artwork/imagery, it will be a violation of copyright and licensing and is strictly prohibited (e.g., as a stock asset or template).
- Licensee may not claim the imagery/artwork (or a modification thereof) as its own copyrighted work (the original imagery must be disclaimed in any copyright registration).
- Falsely representing authorship and/or ownership of the artwork/imagery is strictly prohibited.
- Use the artwork or imagery in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, infringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material, is strictly prohibited.