Want us to handle all the assembly of your purchased semi-custom suite? Then this add on is for you! The purchase of this service essentially hands off pretty much everything to our in-house production staff (with the exception of a few things, see the fine print!)
Below is a complete list of what is included in this service offering, but please note this is just the deposit. A full invoice will be sent after after we see what suite items you choose AND if you have added on any of our al la carte upgrades like liners, wax seals, ribbons, etc.
- Wrapping the suite with gate folds, belly bands, twine, or ribbon
- Pouring or adhering wax seals
- Gluing in envelope liners
- A full Postage Consultation* which includes the selection of postage for the suite based on size and weight and the aesthetic of the design
- Adding postage to the RSVP card and outer envelopes
- Numbering the back of the RSVP envelopes for ease of tracking
- Assembling the suite together and stuffing it in the envelope
Once they are all put together, we will send the box of unsealed envelopes as well as any additional/extra materials directly to you. All you have to do is seal the flap and take them to the post office!
*Postage consultation is only for USPS postage stamps (domestic and international). If you's like to include vintage postage, please see that listing here.
We take great pride in assembling our suites with the highest attention to detail and with delicate care. Robinson Creative House will use their expertise and best judgement for assembling all suite pieces, including the postage, embellishments and add-ons. Any mailings that are returned to sender, lost, stolen, incorrectly addresses or damaged once they are mailed to the client is not the responsibility of Robinson Creative House. If any additional mailings need to be sent in addition to the original list that was provided, the client will need to use extra materials to assemble, address and send.